Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Do Forgive Me For Being So Dreadful




















I would like to hang and hide my face in shame, or at least do so as seductively as Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to earn some emapthy.

My blog has gone from being open to closed as frequently as a Jack-In-The-Box being played with by an over-excited child. Each time I have made a (false) promise, to make a real effort with blogging and to do so regularly and until, the day I die or decide I ramble too much. At the time I meant all these promises, and yearned to blog so badly and to keep up to date with others, that is what lured me back here. Unfortunately, I chose bad times to re-open: during exams, before long holidays, all in all, an epic failure for disaster.

Now I am halfway through my gap year, have none of these obstacles, just all the time in the world to blog, alongside a luscious laptop that I can take with me on my summer adventures.

My name is Siobhan and I live in South London. I am 19, turning 20 this November and I am going to go to Leeds university next year and I am delighted you are reading this, so thank you.

My fascinations and interests I suppose will all be revealed here, but my blog will be a culture one: fashion, art, photography, music, travels, nights out and any other obscure things I do/ discover/ am informed of by others, I will pass onto here.

Formal introductions aside, thank you so much for all the comments on my last ancient post and I'm going to work my way through them this week getting back to you.












S x

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Zalenga said...

you are using my photo http://www.flickr.com/photos/laurazalenga/5433839648

credit it or delete it!!!!!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home